High Meadow Estates Home Builders
Featuring one acre and larger home sites set on rolling terrain, High Meadow Estates offers the best of country living. Located near Magnolia in greater northwest Houston, this community stretches more than 1,700 acres.
With majestic oak trees covering the land, High Meadow Estates is the perfect place to raise a family. Amenities include a Towne Center with a community pool, pavilion, tennis courts, jogging and bike trails, and much more.
Enjoy long walks, bicycle rides, and family gatherings. Give your family the privilege of creating memories in a picture-perfect setting by placing them in the home of your dreams. Jamestown Estate Homes is one of the esteemed home builders in High Meadow Estates. To learn more about building with us, contact Greg Miller at 832-651-7487 or email@example.com.
|Lot Size||1.5 Acres|
|Floor Plan||View Plan|
7117 Morningbrook Drive
- Jamestown Estate Homes’ new model home, approximate location in Google maps.
- 1.5 acre homesite, located in a small cul-de-sac on a hill.
- One-story plan offering a modern take on Hill Country design
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a 3-car garage plus air-conditioned workshop.
- Game room with a wall of windows that slide open
- Foyer with soaring 15’ ceiling
- Study with views of the front yard and access to a primary closet
- Centrally located wine room
- Family room with a 12’ ceiling and beautiful windows overlooking the back yard
- Open kitchen with custom cabinetry and high-end stainless appliances
- Home gym/flex room overlooking the back yard
- Primary suite with a spacious bedroom, oversized shower, split vanities plus a make-up counter, and two huge closets
- 4 secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets and full baths
- Sprawling covered patio (41’6” by 13’6”) for enjoying the outdoors
- 3-car oversized garage with air-conditioned space for a workshop
- Upstairs bonus room (365 square feet)
|Bedrooms||5 to 6|
|Lot Size||1.08 Acres|
|Floor Plan||View Plan|
7308 Magnolia Hollow Drive
- 1.08 acre homesite
- One story home with 5 to 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms and a split 3 car garage
- Transitional design with a painted brick exterior
- Spacious covered front porch
- Groin vault ceiling detail in gallery at the front of the home
- Extra large dining room with a built in butler’s pantry
- Great room with 14’ high ceiling and sliding doors to the covered back porch
- Kitchen with high end stainless appliances and custom cabinetry
- Primary suite with spa like amenities including a soaking tub and extra large shower
- Primary closet with separate sides and ample storage space
- Mudroom conveniently located near the garages
- Huge gameroom located near 3 secondary bedrooms
- Wrap around covered back porch, complete with a summer kitchen