Garden Oaks and Oak Forest Homebuilder
Jamestown Estate Homes prides itself in being a top homebuilder in Garden Oaks and Oak Forest. Garden Oaks was established in 1937, with strict deed restrictions including large home set backs from the lot boundaries. These set backs give the neighborhood a distinct feel with abundant green space.
Established in 1946, most of the original homes in Oak Forest were built for World War II veterans. Known among locals the friendliest neighborhood in Houston, Oak Forest offers an unmatched sense of community among stunning oak trees.
Oak Forest and Garden Oaks have small town spirit, steps from the center of Houston. As one of the most respected home builders in Garden Oaks and Oak Forest, we build distinctive new homes on your lot or ours. Contact Victoria Hawes at 832-296-1663 for information about our new construction of available homes in Garden Oaks and Oak Forest.
|Lot Size||7,565 Square Feet|
|Floor Plan||View Plan|
- 5 bedrooms plus a study, 4 baths and a 2 car garage
- Master suite and a guest suite downstairs, in addition to a study
- Guest suite can also serve as a second study or as a home gym
- Spacious 19’8″ by 10′ outdoor living space
- Large kitchen with an oversized island and a walk-in pantry
- Stunning master bedroom with a cathedral ceiling (and no room built above it)
- Master bath with freestanding tub, large shower and a huge closet
- Master closet has door to laundry room for easy access
- 3 bedrooms up, plus a game room with a bar and a media/flex room
- All bedrooms have huge walk-in closets
- Zoned to Oak Forest Elementary, located in close walking distance
- Walking distance to several neighborhood restaurants!
This home is currently in the design phase. Check back soon for the completed plan!
This Oak Forest modern farmhouse has 4280 square feet and is perfect for a growing family, or for those who have guests who come to stay. The front of the home offers a front porch and balcony, perfect for enjoying the breeze on cool evenings. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining, with a massive island that opens to the great room. A first floor bedroom offers guests privacy, and its bath also opens to the expansive back yard, perfect for a pool bath.
The second floor has a show-stopping master suite with a stunning bathroom with double entry shower and a flex space that can serve as a second study or home gym. Three additional bedrooms and a gameroom complete this home.
The home is zoned to Oak Forest Elementary, which is located in walking distance. It’s also walking distance to parks, restaurants and shops.