Sienna Custom Home Builders
Jamestown Estate Homes has a new model home, located in the gated “Fox Bend” neighborhood within Sienna! Visit us daily at 9227 Fox Bend Lane. We only have one homesite left in this amazing enclave.
We will soon start building in Forest Lake within Sienna. Forest Lake is located next to its namesake 18 acre lake, which is surrounded by scenic walking trails. Forest Lake is an exclusive neighborhood with 90′ wide homesites, some of which back to green spaces.
Jamestown Estate Homes builds in Sienna from the $800’s. For more information about building a custom home in Sienna, contact Tony Farahani at 281-773-7833.
|Bedrooms||5 to 6|
|Lot Size||90′ Homesites|
|Floor Plan||View Plan|
- Future model home in Sienna, designed in collaboration with Brickmoon Design
- One story home with 5 to 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms and a split 3 car garage
- Transitional design with a painted brick exterior and cedar accents
- Spacious covered front porch
- Groin vault ceiling detail in gallery at the front of the home
- Extra large dining room with a built-in butler’s pantry
- Great room with 14’ high ceiling and sliding doors to the covered back porch
- Kitchen with high-end stainless appliances and custom cabinetry
- Primary suite with spa-like amenities including a soaking tub and extra-large shower
- Primary closet with separate sides and ample storage space
- Mudroom conveniently located near the garages
- Huge gameroom located near 3 secondary bedrooms
- Wrap around covered back porch, complete with a summer kitchen
- Summer completion
|Lot Size||15,136 Square Feet|
|Floor Plan||View Plan|
|MLS Listing||View Listing|
|Video Tour||View Tour|
- Our new model home is a fabulous 1 story design with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a split 3 car garage.
- Set on a huge 15,136 square foot lot with mature trees
- Dining room with in-room butler’s pantry and French doors that open to a covered porch
- Chef’s kitchen with Thermador appliances, including a 48” range top, double ovens, micro drawer and dishwasher
- Spacious family room (21’6” by 22’) with near floor to ceiling windows
- Primary and guest suite on one wing of the home
- Primary bath has spa features including a walk-through shower and a large soaking tub
- His and hers spacious separate closets in the primary suite
- Guest suite can double as a second office (in addition to the main study)
- Game room that opens to a huge outdoor living space
- 3 additional bedrooms on the west wing of the home. The back bedroom has a pool bath and can serve as a casita suite.
- For sale with a lease-back while our new model is being built