Sienna Custom Homebuilders
Sienna custom homebuilders Jamestown Estate Homes have a 100′ wide homesite section coming soon!
With Jamestown, we turn your ideas into your custom dream home. Our simple process allows you to truly have the spaces you want. It’s much more than making tweaks to a pre-designed plan.
The Forest Lake neighborhood in Sienna is located next to its namesake 18 acre lake, which is surrounded by scenic walking trails. Forest Lake is an exclusive neighborhood with mature trees and 90′ wide homesites, some of which back to green spaces.
Jamestown Estate Homes builds in Sienna from the $900’s. We also have an available home that is currently under construction.
Jamestown Estate Homes offers the chance to create a custom dream home tailored to your preferences and needs. With our extensive experience in designing and constructing high-quality homes, we strive to deliver exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail.
To learn more about the specific features, floor plans, and customization options available in Sienna, as well as the details of the home currently under construction, contact Tony Farahani. Tony can provide you with the most up-to-date information and guide you through the process of securing your dream home in Sienna.
|Garage||Split 4 Car|
|Floor Plan||View Floor Plan|
|Video Tour||View Video|
10131 Regatta Shore
- Modern Mediterranean design with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a split 4 car garage
- Spacious family room with 16’ ceiling and a wall of windows that look onto the back yard
- Kitchen with 48” Jennair range top, large island and a butler’s pantry area
- Covered outdoor living with two zones for dining and seating
- Downstairs and upstairs gamerooms
- Primary and a guest suite downstairs
- Primary bath with a “car wash” shower, separate vanities and a large closet
- Upstairs gameroom has an adjacent flex room
- 3 bedrooms up with ensuite baths and walk in closets
- Huge backyard with plenty of space for a pool and more!
|Bedrooms||5 to 6|
|Lot Size||90′ Homesites|
|Floor Plan||View/Print Brochure|
1902 Royal Oak Drive
- Model home in Sienna, designed in collaboration with Brickmoon Design
- One story home with 5 to 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms and a split 3 car garage
- Transitional design with a painted brick exterior and cedar accents
- Spacious covered front porch
- Groin vault ceiling detail in gallery at the front of the home
- Extra large dining room with a built-in butler’s pantry
- Great room with 14’ high ceiling and sliding doors to the covered back porch
- Kitchen with high-end stainless appliances and custom cabinetry
- Primary suite with spa-like amenities including a soaking tub and extra-large shower
- Primary closet with separate sides and ample storage space
- Mudroom conveniently located near the garages
- Huge gameroom located near 3 secondary bedrooms
- Wrap around covered back porch, complete with a summer kitchen
|Floor Plan||View/Print Brochure|
10110 Mariner Oaks
- Modern design with brick and stucco accents
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a split 3 car garage
- Soaring ceilings from the foyer through to the dining and family rooms
- Spacious family room with beautiful windows that look towards the patio
- Kitchen with high end appliances including a 48″ JennAir range top
- Entertainment areas including a gameroom and an adjacent media/flex room accessed via double barn doors
- Primary bedroom with coffered ceiling; bath with split vanities plus a makeup vanity. 67″ soaking tub and oversized shower, plus a huge closet with his and hers sides
- Covered patio with a 14′ ceiling
- Guest suite at the front of the home, and three secondary bedrooms near the gameroom and media/flex
"*" indicates required fields