Build On Your Lot Home Builders
Jamestown Estate Homes
has a simple Design and
Build on Your Lot process
- First, we will meet to discuss your property and what you are looking for in a new custom home. We’ll talk in detail about the features you’re looking for, plus any unique ideas you want to incorporate. From that meeting, our designer will start drawing a floor plan.
- At our next meeting (one to two weeks later) we will provide: a sketch of your new home, plus rough estimate of price and specifications. This is free of charge and obligation. If you choose to proceed, we will collect a deposit for CAD drawings of the floor plan and front elevation, allowing us to refine the budget and specifications.*
- In one to two weeks, we will present the preliminary plans. With plan approval, we’ll collect the balance of the design fees.
- We will finish the construction documents, finalize the budget and prepare the new home contract.
- Contract execution and construction loan closing.
Then we can start building your new home! Construction will take roughly 6 months from the time we pour the foundation to completion, depending on area and details of your home.
Once the home nearing completion, we’ll have two buyer walks, and then you get to move into your new home! While living in your Jamestown Estate Home, you will enjoy the convenience and peace of mind of our Concierge Customer Service program.
*It can take a few meetings to get your new home design just right!