Our model home is sale pending! Visit us at 1001 Falcon Cove, Waller, TX 77484 until February 26th. We will then move to our new Lakeview model home at 4009 Ranch Home Drive. Contact Jose Handal at 832-858-0755 for more information.
Jamestown Estate Homes is the custom homebuilder in Lakeview, Waller’s premier acreage community. Jamestown’s homesites in the community range from one to two plus acres.
Jamestown offers a simple design and build process. We also have several “idea plans” that you may start from, or we can design your new home from scratch.
Jamestown is the only homebuilder in the gated enclave of 17 homesites. Several homesites will have water views.
We start building in the $800’s in Lakeview, with impressive included features.
Lakeview offers a wonderful location in Waller County. Click link for a map. Access to either highway 290 or Interstate 10 takes about 15 minutes. With spacious lots and privacy, frantic city life feels miles away.
Centered on a 45-acre lake, Lakeview is designed to be a peaceable community. It’s where friends, family, and neighbors of all ages are engaged in fun, positive outdoor living.
Lakeview is zoned to Waller ISD schools. In addition, outdoor recreational activities abound, with trails, parks and lakeside corridors winding throughout. Imagine oak trees, lakes, fishing, and walking together in open areas.
Jamestown Estate Homes is the custom homebuilder in Lakeview. Contact us to start your new home design today!
1023 Lake Breeze Dr.
- “Primrose” design on a 1.1 acre homesite with a north/south exposure
- Full brick 1 story home with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a 3-car garage with storage space
- Spacious family room (20′ x 19’10”) with cathedral ceiling and fireplace
- Island kitchen with 48″ slide in range, plenty of storage space and a walk-in pantry
- Primary bedroom (14’10” x 20′) with a coffered ceiling and windows overlooking the backyard
- Primary bath with a double vanity, soaking tub, shower, and two large closets, one that connects to the laundry room
- Huge outdoor covered porch with a cathedral ceiling
- 4th bedroom that doubles as a study
4009 Ranch Home Dr.
- Jamestown’s soon-to-be model home in Lakeview, nicknamed “Blue Farmhouse”
- Sprawling one-story with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and a 3-car garage
- Huge family room with cathedral ceiling
- Open kitchen with appliances including a 48″ slide in range, and a huge pantry
- Informal dining room with backyard views
- Sprawling covered porches offering outdoor dining and seating spaces
- Gameroom with access to the covered patio
- Primary suite on its own wing of the home. The bedroom has a cathedral ceiling
- Primary bath with split vanities and two massive closets–one has a hidden door
- Guest suite at the front of the home
- Two additional secondary bedrooms near the gameroom.
- Each bedroom has an ensuite bath, and the back bath also serves as a pool bath.
- Laundry room with plenty of room for crafts
- 3 car garage with a storage room
1019 Lake Breeze–Coming Soon
- Captivating one-story design with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a split 3 car garage situated on a 1.11 acre lot
- Study with French door entry and views of the front of the home
- Huge family room with vaulted ceiling, open to the kitchen
- Kitchen featuring a slide in 48″ gas range with double oven
- Informal dining room at the back of the home with windows on two walls
- Spacious covered patio with vaulted ceiling
- Primary bedroom with coffered ceiling
- Primary bath with split vanities, 67″ Jacuzzi soaking tub, a large shower and two closets
- One of the primary closets has access to the laundry room
- Laundry room with sink and cabinetry
- Gameroom with backyard views
- Every bedroom has a walk-in closet and an ensuite bath
- Bath 2’s ensuite bath has a shower
1001 Falcon Cove–Sale Pending
- One story home on 1.42 acres, with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and a 4-car garage
- Soaring ceilings in the foyer, study, family room and kitchen
- Huge family room with a linear fireplace
- Kitchen with high-end stainless appliances and custom cabinetry
- Primary suite with a coffered ceiling and a sitting area
- Primary bath with a car wash shower, split vanities and 2 spacious closets. One closet has a packing station.
- Large gameroom with a sliding wall of windows that opens to the outdoor living
- Bath next to the gameroom serves as a pool bath with access to the patio
- Huge outdoor living area with a summer kitchen
- Mudroom conveniently located near garage
- Spacious laundry room with a dog wash
- Two secondary bedrooms located at the front of the home, and two additional secondary bedrooms located near the gameroom
"*" indicates required fields