Jamestown Estate Homes has joined the ARTAVIA homebuilder lineup! We have our own section with 80′ wide homesites–the largest homesites in the neighborhood.
With a sprawling 2,842-acre size, this Conroe-area master-planned community has plenty of space to offer a variety of amenities and features.
One standout aspect of ARTAVIA is its extensive trail system. Trails provide residents with opportunities for outdoor recreation, exercise, and a chance to connect with nature.
ARTAVIA is also known for it’s unique landscaped art installations, sprinkled throughout the community. These “ARTscapes” enhance the naturally wooded environment.
Amenities abound in ARTAVIA. Dapple Park, located in the heart of the neighborhood, includes a 5 acre lake, fitness center, café, meeting spaces and boardwalk.
There are also playgrounds and a splash pad, in addition to miles of wooded trails.
Jamestown offers an easy design process. Because we are a custom homebuilder, you can either start your new home design from one of our existing plans, or we can start your design from scratch! Call Tauny Prejeant at 832-256-8916 for information about our new construction homes in ARTAVIA.
|Floor Plan||View/Print Brochure|
17634 Grandeur Dr.
- Our model home is a captivating one-story design with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a split 3 car garage
- Full brick exterior
- Study with barn door entry and views of the front of the home
- Huge family room with vaulted ceiling, open to the kitchen
- The family room has a sliding window wall that opens to the covered patio
- Kitchen featuring a slide in 48″ gas range with double oven, plus two pantries
- Informal dining room at the back of the home
- Spacious covered patio with vaulted ceiling
- Primary bedroom with coffered ceiling
- Primary bath with split vanities, 67″ Jacuzzi soaking tub and two closets
- Gameroom with dramatic vaulted ceiling and backyard views
- Laundry room with sink and cabinetry
- Every bedroom has a walk-in closet and an ensuite bath
|Lot Size||80′ Wide|
16010 Bonjour Blvd–Coming Soon
- Modern brick and stucco design with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a split 3-car garage
- Study off the foyer with double French doors
- Generously sized family room that opens to the kitchen and informal dining rooms
- Stunning kitchen with 48″ slide in gas range, quartz counters and painted cabinetry
- Two pantries offer plenty of storage!
- Informal dining at the back of the home with access to the covered patio
- Primary suite on it’s own wing of the home.
- Stunning primary bath and 2 spacious primary closets, one with a hidden space
- Game room at the back of the home with a beautiful wall of windows overlooking the back yard.
- Laundry room with sink and garage access. Separate Mud room entry near kitchen.
- All bedrooms have walk-in closets and direct bathroom access.
"*" indicates required fields
ARTAVIA 80′ wide homesites