Houston Heights Home Builders
Jamestown Estate Homes is one of the most trusted home builders in the Heights. We build new homes in the greater Heights areas, including Woodland Heights, Sunset Heights, and Houston Heights.
The Heights was established in 1896, making it one of the oldest planned communities in Texas. Located four miles north of downtown, the neighborhood is home to quaint shops and some of the city’s most exciting restaurants. The Heights offers its residents lush green spaces with tree-lined streets and well-developed cycle paths.
Many areas of the Heights are designated historic districts, and the Heights has a beautiful mixture of old and new homes. Lots for new construction are rare opportunities in this sought-after community. Contact Elizabeth Phillips at email@example.com for information about our new construction of available homes in Houston Heights.
|Lot Size||6,700 Square Feet|
|Floor Plan||View Plan|
Breaking ground soon! This lot is located at the corner of 23rd and Gostick in The Heights. The home will face 23rd Street, and it will have a long driveway that meets Gostick Street.
- Custom design with 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3 car side-entry garage
- Spacious covered outdoor living space (18’6” by 11’)
- Open kitchen and family room with a wall of windows overlooking the back yard
- Large mud room conveniently located between the garage and laundry room
- Well-appointed primary suite located on the first floor
- 3 large secondary bedrooms upstairs, all with large walk-in closets
- Gameroom with wet bar on the second floor
- Home gym on second floor, which could serve as a second study or 5th bedroom
- Back yard has room for a pool
- Home is walking distance to restaurants and bars
- Zoned to the highly-rated Field Elementary school
- Late Summer/Early Fall Completion