Grand Central Park Homebuilder
Jamestown Estate Homes is excited to be a Grand Central Park homebuilder. Grand Central Park sits on the former site of Camp Strake, which served for over 70 years as one of the nation’s largest Boy Scout camps. Today, Grand Central Park is a thriving community, attracting residents with naturally wooded beauty and water features.
Only about 800 acres of the property will be developed, with approximately 1,200 acres of woodlands, 100 acres of lakes and miles of existing trails.
Grand Central Park is a wonderland of lush, forested beauty. In fact, a significant portion of the community is woods and pristine lakes. Glorious outdoor amenities abound in Grand Central Park.
Jamestown Estate Homes is located in Deer Lake Estates, an enclave of 16 homesites located near a lake and Deer Lake Park. With lot sizes ranging from 75′ to 80′ wide, there will be plenty of space to spread out and enjoy.
|Garage||4 Car Tandem|
|Lot Size||Approx. 75′ x 130′|
|Floor Plan||View/Print Brochure|
508 Whitetail Run–Coming Soon
- Jamestown’s model home, with five bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a 4-car tandem garage
- Primary and guest suite on the first floor
- Study with double French doors
- Family room with a cathedral ceiling
- Island kitchen with a huge pantry
- Informal dining room at the back of the home with windows on two walls
- Downstairs gameroom with an adjacent pool bath
- Spacious covered patio with a cathedral ceiling
- Primary suite with a cathedral ceiling, spa bath with a mirrored dressing area, and a huge closet with two spaces
- Three bedrooms upstairs, each with spacious closets and ensuite baths
- Media and a flex room upstairs
"*" indicates required fields